Located at the halfway point on Wherryman’s Way, the Mill and Visitor Centre are ideal stopping off points.
Nearest car parking is at Hardley Staithe. From there walk up the footpath on the left hand side of the Staithe. Follow path along the riverside until you reach the windmill (approx. 1 mile).
There is no access to the mill by car (unless by prior arrangement).
Driving directions to Hardley Staithe.
- Turn off A146 at exit signed “Chedgrave Langley”
- Fork left after entering 30mph limit
- Straight on at crossroads signed “Hardley”
- Follow road ahead until it ends at Hardley Staithe. Car parking is available.
- Take footpath along left hand bank of the Staithe
Address: Hardley, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 6BU
Map reference: TG 387024 Lat: 52.56712 Long: 1.52220